Abstract submissions are now being accepted for the 8th International Urban Design Conference being held at the Sofitel Brisbane, 16 – 18 November 2015.
The theme titled “Empowering Change: Transformative Innovations and Projects” will focus on inspirational changes in urban environments.
This conference is an opportunity for design professionals to exchange ideas and experiences, to be creative and visionary, and to contribute to redesigning our urban futures.
As a speaker you will also have the opportunity to have your full paper peer reviewed and included in the book of proceedings with an ISBN number.
Your abstract may address one of the following:
– Building Inclusive Multicultural Cities
– Eco Cities
– Health & Urban Design
– Higher Density Urbanism
– Spatial/Temporal Changes in Chinese Cities
– Rapid Urban Development in South East Asia, China & India
– Balancing the quick and slow formation of cities
– Using technology to change how cities work
– How will big data change the future of cities?
– Urban Design Practice
To submit your abstract please visit the conference website.
Abstract Submissions Close: 7 Aug 2015
Notification to Authors: 21 Aug 2015
Author Acceptances: 31 Aug 2015
Draft Program Available: 4 Sep 2015
Full Papers for Peer Review: 2 Oct 2015
Early Bird Closes: 2 Oct 2015