- Original research papers presenting new work in a specific subject area.
- Review papers covering existing and ongoing research in the subject areas of transport and health. This type of paper is also expected to indicate where future research in that field might be focused.
- Case Studies demonstrating research being brought through to practice.
Guidelines for Abstract SubmissionPlease send an abstract of not more than 300 words. All submissions must comply with the following:
- Have a title, authorship (including affiliation)
- Have no more than five keywords
- Identify if it is an original research paper or a review paper
- Be submitted by email in Word format by: 12:00 GMT, 21 October 2016