Submissions must be received by COB Friday 7 August 2015.
To ensure that you are considered for the program, submit your abstract
online at http://urbandesignaustralia.com.au/abstracts.html.
The Conference program will include presentations on the operation of an
urban design practice, industry standards and the Urban Design profession.
This year’s Conference streams to include:
– Building inclusive multicultural cities
– Eco cities
– Health & urban design
– Higher density urbanism
– Spatial / temporal changes in Chinese cities
– Rapid urban development in South East Asia, China & India
– Balancing the quick and slow formation of cities
– Using technology to change how cities work
– How will big data change the future of cities?
– Urban design practice
More details can be found on the Conference website –
Cindy Axisa, Conference Secretariat
8th International Urban Design Conference
16 – 18 November 2015 | Brisbane
Secretariat: PO Box 29, Nerang, QLD 4211
P: 07 5502 2068 Fax: 07 5527 3298